Positive Scenario is committed to protecting your privacy. We understand that you value your privacy. For these reasons we place a high priority on the security of information we hold.
While we believe in keeping your personal information highly secure, we also believe that you have the right to be informed about how we deal with that information.
Collecting Personal Information
Positive Scenario aims to collect personal information only if it is relevant and necessary to providing the services you have requested from Positive Scenario
In general, you can assume that we collect and hold the following information:
- Email address
- Telephone number
- Organisation (if applicable)
In most cases, we will collect this information from you directly. Naturally, we collect and hold a broad range of personal information gathered during the course of providing our services. However as stated above, we strive to ensure that we collect and hold only that personal information which is relevant and necessary to your specific matters.
If you would like your name deleted from our database at any time or have any other queries relating to the above, please contact us directly.
Purposes of Collection
We collect information primarily to record appropriate details:
- to send newsletters to you;
- to inform you of services you have engaged Positive Scenario for;
- to inform you of developments at Positive Scenario and other services that we can provide.
The following third parties may have access to personal information:
- IT technicians may have access when providing on-site support;
- File storage services;
- We will not otherwise disclose information about you unless the disclosure:
- is required by law;
- is authorised by law; or
- you have consented to our disclosing the information about you.