Addressing employee stress is critical for a healthy workplace.
Positive Scenario has been a partner to many organisations, helping them manage stress in the workplace. We focus on four key areas:
- Recognise happiness of employees is an advantage and prioritise it in business strategy, culture, and processes
- Consider the emotional state of the teams and individuals completing work processes and routines when designing, redesigning, and executing them
- Create a social script that identifies business happiness as an expectation and provides an environment to continually nurture and support a positive attitude
- Cultivate a mindset of rational optimism, which validates the likelihood of challenges but also disseminates the belief that thoughts and actions can resolve them
We bring the science of positive psychology and apply it to the workplace. Positive psychology is a proven influencer on productivity and optimism. Our approach has helped many Australian organisations effectively handle workplace stress.
The key factors that we use to help employees handle stress are rooted in the seven core principles of happiness defined in The Happiness Advantage. These principles originated in Harvard’s famed happiness course and are now used in companies worldwide. The book’s author Shawn Achor says, “Positive environments are performance enhancers, characterised by higher productivity, less turnover and more resilient cultures.”
Shawn’s words influence everything we do at Positive Scenario. Our Orange Frog training program was designed on Shawn’s Happiness Advantage is one of the most successful positive psychology corporate training programs in the world.
Workshop Day One Highlights
• Understand why and how happiness fuels success
• Learn and experience the power of the first five Positive Psychology principles
• Create individual action plans for the personal journey
Workshop Day Two Highlights
• Discover the inception points for positive organisational change
• Explore the final two principles of Positive Psychology
• Develop a work action plan to embed The Happiness Advantage principles and tactics into work routines
Connect with Positive Scenario today to find out more about the workshop and how to manage stress in the workplace.